Looking for a healthier alternative to traditional brownies? Look no further! These brownies are made with nutrient-packed microgreens and are a delicious way to incorporate more greens into your diet.
• 1 avocado (banana works well too)
• 50g of Brown Acres Microgreens of choice
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/3 cup coconut or brown sugar
• 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
• 3 tablespoons butter (softened) or coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
3. Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend (though we just use a hand blender!)
4. Pour the brownie mixture into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Once cooled, cut into squares.