- 1 Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 50g Brown Acres Pea or Sunflower Microgreens
- ½ cup Frozen Spinach
- 1/4 c. Yoghurt
- dash cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2-3/4 c. milk
- 1 Scoop protein powder
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and blend with a stick blender.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings.
- Anything goes with this recipe!
- We love chia, chopped up Pea Microgreens, and maple syrup and muesli on top.
- As a banana alternative, try frozen cauliflower, as a spinach alternative, try a few more sunflower microgreens!